Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
That all children achieve success in life.
We partner with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program achieving:
- Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships
- Avoidance of risky behaviors
- Educational success
Children facing adversity become responsible, productive citizens able to achieve lifelong success, benefiting families, communities, schools, and businesses.
- Educational Success – Little attends school, performs better and is more likely to graduate
- Attitudes and Competencies – Little has higher aspirations, gains confidence to overcome challenges, and improves relationships with others
- Risky Behavior Avoidance – Little avoids risky behaviors, delinquency and juvenile justice system
Evidence-Based Mentoring at Scale
- Agency works within community and with partners to engage with families, volunteers, and donors to serve children facing adversity.
- Create and professionally support safe, strong and enduring 1-to-1 relationships with volunteer mentors.